“A translation of excellence turns communication barriers into bridges that connect the world.”
Fox has a team of certified professionals affiliated with the most important national and international institutions and associations in the area of translation, such as the ATA (American Translators Association), ABRATES (Brazilian Translators Association) and SINTRA (National Union of Translators).
American Translators Association
Made up of nearly 700 individual professionals and associated institutions that offer translation and interpretation services.
Brazilian Translators Association
Since 1988, ABRATES has represented the interests of translation professionals in Brazil. It offers clients reference values practiced in each state of Brazil by type of translation and interpretation service.
National Translators Union
11,000 members, including translators, interpreters and government agencies. One of its main roles is to promote and certify the continuous development of professionals in the field.
Fox Traduções Técnicas was founded in 2011 by simultaneous interpreter Paula Raposo, who personally selects the professionals for each interpretation or written translation project.
BA in Language and Translation from Unibero, with extensive experience in translations and language teaching in Brazil and abroad. Some highlights of her career include:
- 19 years as an English teacher, with 8 years’ experience teaching English as a foreign language in British, Australian and South African Universities.
- Taught simultaneous interpretation technique courses to graduates and postgraduates at the University of Witswatersrand, in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Taught academic English at the University of New South Wales for the Foundation course, which included native speakers of English, where she taught speaking and writing techniques.
- Experience over the course of two years on the African continent, having interpreted presidents, ministers and government delegations from several Portuguese-speaking countries, as well as the King of Lesotho.
- Taught English as a foreign language in London and IELTS preparation at the University of London for foreign undergraduate candidates.
Gallery of events with our chief interpreter
To ensure excellence in the translation of all oral and written content for our clients, to assist them in the successful expansion of their communications throughout the globe.
Transparency and a personal touch in dealing with customers, combined with constant attention to internal improvement to guarantee cohesion and value in our service experience.
To be recognized both domestically and internationally as the best translation company, founded and managed by professionals in the field who value success and long-term relationships with their clients.